Litigation, arbitration and recovery of claims
- Analysis of the facts and fundamental legal issues of the case
- Case resolution, including the option of an amicable settlement
- Provision of precautionary measures
- Litigation planning including process tactics
- Representing clients in both court and arbitration proceedings before permanent arbitration tribunals and in ad hoc arbitration proceedings
- Ensuring an enforcement of ruling and execution
Our office has extensive experience with disputed agenda and representation of clients in court, arbitration, administrative and other proceedings. We emphasize the provision of truly effective legal aid. We provide legal services not only in civil proceedings, but also in administrative, criminal and insolvency proceedings. We also specialize in recovery of claims, while we have long-established cooperation with several notaries, executors and a company dealing with the administration and recovery of claims at a professional level, including mass recovery of claims.